To celebrate the cinema release of Evil Dead, we're offering members of The Student Room the chance to win an amazing horror DVD bundle containing horror classics; Wolf Creek, The Orphanage, Don’t Be Afraid Of The Dark, Julia’s Eyes, Orphan, Silent House and Kill List.
For the chance to win simply click here to send a private message with your answer to the question below:
What do the five friends discover when they visit the remote cabin?
a) Book of the Dead
b) Book of Evil
c) Book of Horror
PS. Some of these films are 18-rated, so you need to be at least 18 to enter!
Competition closing date: Friday 26 April 2013
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
- Studiocanal UK and The Student Room do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
- No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently. Some of the films on offer are rated certificate 18, therefore entrants must be aged 18 and over to be eligible to win.
- Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
- Only entries received before Saturday 27 April 2013 will be eligible to win.
- This competition is a game promoted by The Student Room. The Student Room’s decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Student Room reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.