WPP sponsored profile
WPP is the world leader in communications services. There are more than 155 companies within the Group, setting industry standards in Advertising; Media Investment Management; Data Investment Management; Public Relations & Public Affairs; Branding & Identity; Healthcare Communications; Direct, Digital, Promotion & Relationship Marketing and Specialist Communications.
We are manufacturers of communications ideas that help to build business for our clients, through creating and developing relationships with the people who buy and use their products and services. We do this through a demanding combination of hard work and flair; logic and intuition; left brain and right brain thinking.
Chat with others in our Careers and Jobs forum
At a glance
What you need to know about WPP
WPP employs over 179,000 people (including associates) in over 3,000 offices in 111 countries.
WPP companies provide communications services to clients worldwide including 342 of the Fortune Global 500; all of the Dow Jones 30; 68 of the NASDAQ 100; and 31 of the Fortune e-50. Some 716 clients are served in three disciplines and over 450 clients are served in four disciplines. The Group also works with 371 clients in six or more countries.
View our list of companies here: http://wpp.com/wpp/companies/
What they're saying on Twitter
- NEW! Try TSR's new search
- ForumsBy sectionPopular university forumsPopular study forumsPopular news forums
- GCSEGCSE homeTalkGuidesSubjects A-H
- A-levelA-level homeTalkSubjects A-G
- Revision & exams
- Applying to uniApplying to uni homeTalk about universityGuides and toolsCompare university courses
- UniversityUniversity homeTalk
- Careers & jobsCareers homeTop careers forumsGuidesIndustry forumsMore industry forums
- Relationships & health
- Student finance
- News & entertainmentLatest newsFind more discussion in Debate & Current Affairs »