Getting paid on time for 2014/15 studentsFirst of all – make sure you’ve signed and returned your declaration form. And remember to register – we can’t pay you until you do! Your first payment will be paid to you once you’ve registered with your university or college and they have confirmed your attendance with us. We’ll pay any Tuition Fee Loan direct to your uni or college.
You’ll be sent a Student Finance Entitlement letter which you must take with you when you register at your university or college. You can also print this out by logging on to your account online at www.gov.uk/studentfinance
And finally – stay safe online! Phishing is activity designed to trick you into giving out your personal details. You can find out how to stay safe online by visiting Student Finance England’s dedicated student finance zone.
Good luck with your studies!
To make sure you get paid on time, read our checklist and watch our ‘Getting paid’ playlist.
For more information and to apply go to www.gov.uk/studentfinance and for regular updates you should:
Follow us on Twitter twitter.com/SF_England
Find us on Facebook facebook.com/SFEngland
Watch our student finance films YouTube.com/SFEFILM
Bookmark these links!
- NEW! Try TSR's new search
- ForumsBy sectionPopular university forumsPopular study forumsPopular news forums
- GCSEGCSE homeTalkGuidesSubjects A-H
- A-levelA-level homeTalkSubjects A-G
- Revision & exams
- Applying to uniApplying to uni homeTalk about universityGuides and toolsCompare university courses
- UniversityUniversity homeTalk
- Careers & jobsCareers homeTop careers forumsGuidesIndustry forumsMore industry forums
- Relationships & health
- Student finance
- News & entertainmentLatest newsFind more discussion in Debate & Current Affairs »