Moving up!Is the thought of the new term giving you anxiety? It’s almost time to head back to school, college and university, but do you feel uneasy about it?Create your study planner for the year ahead Add your homework, deadlines and exams and your planner will do the rest.Getting into A* study habits
One of the secrets of getting those top grades is to get into the right habits as soon as you start a course. But what are those habits?
We asked top students who have been there and have the grades to prove it...
- NEW! Try TSR's new search
- ForumsBy sectionMost popular forums
- GCSEGuidesBy subject
- A-levelBy subject
- Grow Your Grades
About the competition
- Applying to uniTalk about universityGuides and toolsCompare university courses
- Careers & jobsTop careers forumsGuidesDiscuss careers
- Relationships & health
- Student financeFull-time studentsFull-time continuing studentsPart-time students
- Applying to Hogwarts
- News & entertainmentLatest newsFind more discussion in Debate & Current Affairs »