King & Wood Mallesons sponsored profile
Founded in 1982, SJ Berwin combined with King & Wood Mallesons on 1 November 2013 to create the first global law firm headquartered in Asia, focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia. As a game-changing combination of the Asian regional powerhouse and with SJ Berwin’s European and Middle East first tier capability, the firm provides a gateway for clients looking for superior execution and cultural insight.
The firm has over 500 lawyers including more than 160 partners working across our offices in Europe and Middle East. Globally the King & Wood Mallesons network has more than 2,700 lawyers including more than 550 partners. The King & Wood Mallesons network is one of the top 25 law firms in the world operating from 30 locations including China, Hong Kong, Australia, the United Kingdom, continental Europe, the Middle East, Japan, and the US.
The combination will provide unparalleled opportunities such as secondments to international offices in the network, along with career changing experiences.
Chat to others in our Legal careers forum
- ForumsForums by section
Popular university forums
- Life and style
- Debate and current affairs
- Study help
- University help and courses
- Universities and HE colleges
- Careers and jobs
- GCSEGCSE home and forumsSubjects A-H
- A-levelA-level home and forumsSubjects A-G
- Applying to uniHomepage and forumsGuides and toolsPersonal statement
- UniversityUni home and forums
- Careers & jobsCareers home and forumsIndustry forumsMore industry forums
- Relationships & healthTalk health & lifestyle
- Student finance
- News & entertainmentNews forumsFind more discussion in Debate & Current Affairs »