1. According to Suetonius, which emperor harshly "crushed" riots?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Augustus tells us in Res Gestae that he rebuilt the aqueducts. According Suetonius, which other emperors notably built aqueducts during their reigns?
- Caligula, Claudius, Nero.
- Tiberius, Titus, Domition
3. Which of the Flavians OPENED the Flavian Amphitheater? (Suetonius)
4. How did Augustus help with the food supply of Rome?
- "Ordered money lenders to invest...in agricultural land" Suetonius
- "Selling grain to all at a cheap price" Suetonius
- Cut a canal to improve access by water. Suetonius
5. Which emperor ordered "building of the harbor at Ostia" (Suetonius) ?