1. True or false: murder is limited to the intention to kill?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which statement is true in regards to unlawful act manslaughter?
- Supplying and administering drugs will both cause a death
- Supplying drugs will not cause death; administering drugs will
- Neither supplying drugs nor administering drugs will cause a death
- Death will only be caused if the drugs were supplied by someone else
3. What is the actus reus for unlawful act manslaughter?
- Death caused by an unlawful act
- A dangerous, unlawful act which causes death
- A dangerous act which causes death
- An unlawful act which causes death
4. The ruling in the case Dietschmann tells us what?
- None of these answers
- For diminished responsibility with intoxication, the intoxication must be separated and the special defence applied
- Diminished responsibility cannot be relied upon if intoxication is involved
- For loss of control with intoxication, the intoxication must be separated and the special defence applied
5. In which case was the D found not guilty of unlawful act manslaughter, as there was no unlawful act?
- R vs. Lamb
- R vs. Franklin
- R vs. Khan and Khan
- R vs. Church
Similar Law resources: