1. True or false: murder is limited to the intention to kill?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which statement is true in regards to unlawful act manslaughter?
- Supplying drugs will not cause death; administering drugs will
- Death will only be caused if the drugs were supplied by someone else
- Neither supplying drugs nor administering drugs will cause a death
- Supplying and administering drugs will both cause a death
3. What is the highest level of mens rea for murder?
- Malice aforethought
- Express malice aforethought
- Implied malice aforethought
4. True or false: in regards to unlawful act manslaughter, only the mens rea for the unlawful act is required?
5. In which case was the D found not guilty of unlawful act manslaughter, as there was no unlawful act?
- R vs. Khan and Khan
- R vs. Church
- R vs. Lamb
- R vs. Franklin
Similar Law resources: