1. Who criticises Popper on the idea that science is an Open belief system and why?
- Kuhn - Science is socially contructed
- Giddens - As an open belief system doesn't always need evidence
- Kuhn - As it have monopoly on many theories
- James - As science is socially constructed
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who supports Kuhns claim about Paradigms and why?
- Karin Knorr-Centina - Fabrication of facts
- Giddens - Falsify their findings to make the answers valid
- Nedrick - Look to evidence to prove their theories
3. What are fabrication of facts?
- Bias due to funding and opportunity
- When the research is highly constructed to get the result
- When the research is biased due to evidence
4. What are closed belief systems?
- Science - Believe that their theory is the only way
- Religion - Claim the absolute truth
- Religion - Open to scrutiny
5. Who looks at open belief systems?