1. What four things does rate of reaction depend on?
- Temperature, Concentration (or pressure), Catalyst and Surface area of solids.
- Temperature, what the reactants are, Catalyst and Concentration (or pressure)
- What the products are, what the reactants are, Temperature and Catalyst
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is an alkali?
- A base that cannot dissolve in water
- A base that can dissolve in water
- An acid that can dissolve in water
3. How can Ionic compounds conduct electricity?
- They can never conduct electricity
- They are dissolved in water or are melted
- They can conduct electricity all the time
4. What happens in Ionic bonding?
- Atoms only lose electrons
- Atoms gain or lose an electron or electrons
- Atoms share electrons
5. Which of these is NOT an exothermic reaction?
- Thermal decomposition
- Neutralisation reactions