1. where can the centre of mass of an object be found?
- at the point of suspension
- below the point of suspension
- above the point of suspension
1 of 24
Other questions in this quiz
2. true or false: this formula is correct for moment: moment= force x perpendicular distance (between line of action and pivot)
3. for an object to balance what must happen?
- the anticlockwise movements = the clockwise movements
- the up force = the down force
- the speed must be constant
4. what happens to gravity as you move further away from a planet/star?
- it decreases
- it increases
- it stays the same
5. which type of satellite is used for communications?
- low polar orbit