1. Which is not true when speaking about the effects of the parasympathetic nervous system on body functions?
- Pupil constriction
- Salivary glands will produce saliva
- Increase in blood divereted from the surface of the skin
- Decrease in heart rate
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which neuron: carries a signal form the central nervous system, helping to control organs and muscle function. ?
- Muscle neurons
- Sensory neurons
- Motor neurons
- Relay neurons
3. Which hormone does the thyroid gland produce and what is the effect of this hormone?
- Thyroxin, which helps the regulation of growth and metabolism
- Throidinal, which regulates growth and repair
- Throxine, which regulates weight gain and loss, due to metabolism
- Thyroid, whcih aids in gowth and repair
4. What are the two sub sections of the Autonomic Nervous System?
- sympathetic and parasympathetic
- somatic and parasomatic
- semantic and parasemantic
- sympatic and parasympatic
5. Which neuron: carries messages from one part of the central nervous system to another. They also connect motor neurons and sensory neurons . ?
- Reverse neuron
- Relay neuron
- Transmitting neuron
- Relay race neuron