1. What is telophase?
- When the spindle fibres break down and the nuclear envelope and nucleolus reform
- 3rd stage of meiosis
- 2nd stage of mitosis
- Cellular division
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Enzyme responsible for reforming hydrogen bonds and joining nucleotides to a polynucletide strand
- RNA polymerase
- DNA polymerase
- DNA helicase
3. Which blood vessel goes from the kidneys to the heart?
- Renal vein
- Renal artery
- Hepatic portal vein
- Carotid Artery
4. Why is a animal with 37 chromosomes sterile?
- It has an uneven number of chromosomes so it cannot be halved or go through meiosis
- Its would take to long to divide
- It cannot go through mitosis
5. Meiosis forms 2 daughter cells?