1. What is a species?
- An organism that can reproduce and behaves the same
- An organism that has similiar metaphorical, physicological and behavioural characteristics and can reproduce fertile offspring
- An organism
- An organism that rolls around in mud
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the order of the taxonomy classifications
- Domain, Kingdom, Phylum, Class, Order, Family, Genus, Species
- Species, Genus, Family, Order, Class, Phylum, Kingdom, Domain
- Domain, Kingdom, Family, Phylun, Class, Order, Genus species
- Kingdom, Domain, Phlyum, Family, Class, Order, Genus, Species
3. What are the bonds called that are formed between nucleotides?
- Hydrogen bonds
- Covalent bonds
- Ester bonds
- Glycocidic bonds
4. Whats the sugar called in DNA?
5. What reactant do you use to test for starch?
- Benedicts solution
- Biureat solution
- Hydrochroliric acid