1. What are the products after the pathogen is engulfed and digested?
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What term is used when pathogens are stuck together and they cannot enter host cells ?
- Immune response
3. What does an antibody do inside the body?
- It attaches to foreign antigens that enter the body
- Recognise foreign antigens entering the body
4. The communication between cells that allows effective coordination of a response?
- Cell signalling
- Immune Response
5. What is the primary immune response ?
- When antibodies in the blood rises to a level that can combat an infection
- When antibodies do not stay in the blood
- Production of antibodies