1. What is the purpose of cholesterol in your body?
- To improve the rate of processing fats in your body.
- To increase maximal number of fat particles in your body.
- To produce hormones by your cell membranes.
- To help with reactions in your body cells.
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is an umbrella term for organisms causing diseases?
3. What is the main cause of deficiency diseases ?
- Lack of mineral ions
- Lack of nutrients
- Lack of exercise
- Lack of fresh air
4. Malnourished means?
- State of human body after eating too many sugars.
- State of human body after a long unbalanced diet.
- A process of consuming food.
- State of human body after eating too many fats.
5. Which one of the following is NOT a scientific explanation for loosing weight by exercise?
- Your heart gets more used to exercise.
- Your cholesterol levels are lowered.
- Your body uses more energy thus, more energy is burned.
- Your body needs to create more muscle tissue, thus you can increase your metabolic rate.