1. If you acquire a characteristics from your parents it is...
- Passed down
- Taken in
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following are both inherited factors?
- Metabolic rate and cholesterol levels.
- Muscle growth rate and will to exercise
- Metabolic rate and muscle growth rate.
- Cholesterol levels and muscle growth rate.
3. How are viruses different from bacteria?
- Viruses have irregular shapes
- most viruses are harmless, bacteria cause diseases and are much smaller.
- most bacteria are harmless, viruses cause diseases and are much smaller.
- Only viruses are considered to be pathogenic.
4. What is meant by the term metabolic rate?
- Average time for food to be consumed in your mouth.
- Rate of production of feces.
- Rate of chemical reactions within the cells of a human body.
- Amount of food your body can intake within a short time.
5. What is the main cause of deficiency diseases ?
- Lack of exercise
- Lack of fresh air
- Lack of mineral ions
- Lack of nutrients