1. What effect does temperature have on diffusion and osmosis?
- The rate of reaction doesn't change
- It increases the rate of reaction
- It decreases the rate of reaction
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is one adaptation for exchange in animals?
- Thick cell membrane
- Lots of blood vessels
- Small surface area
3. If the solution outside the cell is more concentrated than the cell contents, the cell will...
- shrivel up
- swell and burst
- stay the same
4. Active transport allows cells to move...
- against a concentration gradient
- across a concentration gradient
5. As living organisms get bigger and more complex, their surface area : volume ratio
- stays the same