1. what are the names of the four bases ?
- adenine, guanine, cytosine, thymine
- tricycle, bicep, forearm, wheel
- codon, neuron, electron, proton
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. name the four scientists that discovered the structure of Dna
- franklin and wilkins and watson and crick.
- dave and joe, thomas and bob
- smith and crick, and jones and watson
3. what parts of the cell does only a plant have?
- cell wall, large vacuole, chloroplasts
- Nucleus, mitochondria, cell membrane,cytoplasm
- flageelum, plasmid, nucleus
4. Name the 4 parts of a cell that animals and plants have.
- plasmid, flagellum, cytoplasm, cell wall
- Nucleus, cytoplasm, cell membrane, mitochondria
- cell wall, large vacuole, chloroplast
5. describe the structure of dna
- it is a gas
- two strands, double helix, held together by bases
- long and colourful made out of carbohydrates