1. how are they matched?(BASE PAIRING)
- AT -CG
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Name the 4 parts of a cell that animals and plants have.
- Nucleus, cytoplasm, cell membrane, mitochondria
- cell wall, large vacuole, chloroplast
- plasmid, flagellum, cytoplasm, cell wall
3. what parts of the cell does only a plant have?
- flageelum, plasmid, nucleus
- cell wall, large vacuole, chloroplasts
- Nucleus, mitochondria, cell membrane,cytoplasm
4. describe the structure of dna
- two strands, double helix, held together by bases
- long and colourful made out of carbohydrates
- it is a gas
5. what can a light microscope view?
- nuclei, chloroplast and mitochondria
- small things, inside structures, plasmids