1. What can plaques cause?
- A jam
- Narrowing of the arterties
- A build up
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is fitness?
- Being attractive
- The ability to do physical activity
- Freedom from disease
3. What is heart disease caused by?
- Restricted blood flow to the heart muscle
- Not drinking enough
4. What is blood pressure measured in?
- l (liters)
- cm (centimeters)
- mmHg (millimeters of mercury)
- mm (millimeters)
5. How can smoking increase blood pressure?
- Carbon monoxide combines with haemoglobin therefore it isn't combing with oxygen, so less oxygen is carried
- Smoking makes you stressed therefore blood pressure increases