1. What can low blood pressure cause?
- Damage to the brain
- Dizziness, fainting and poor circulation
- Blood vessels to burst
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. How can your general level of fitness be measured?
- How long you sleep for
- Cardiovascular efficiency
- How much food you can eat
3. How else can your fitness be measured for different activities?
- A measuring tape
- Strength, stamina, flexibility, agility and speed.
- Standing up
4. What is a build up of cholesterol called?
- A plaque
- A build up of cholesterol
5. How is the risk of heart disease increased?
- High salt intake and high level of saturated fat in the diet
- Drinking too much water