1. How many times must the calvin cycle take place to produce one molecules of glucose?
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does directional selection do?
- Change the characteristics of a population
- Preserve the characteristics of a population
3. What organism helps the process of nitrogen in the atmosphere become ammonia?
- Nitrogen fixing bacteria
- Denitrifying bacteria
- Nitrifying bacteria
4. Which of these is a feature of intensive rearing?
- All of these
- Restricted movement
- High protein food
- Warm environment
5. How many molecules of ATP are formed in the Krebs cycle?
Similar Biology resources: