1. Which two of the formed elements are not real cells?
- Platelets and erythrocytes
- Platelets and leukocytes
- Leukocytes and erythrocytes
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Oxygen poor blood is what colour?
- Dark red
3. The protein 'spectrin' maintains _____________ of the erythrocytes
- The shape of the nucleus
- The biconcave shape
- The shape of the haemoglobin
4. There are over 100 different dissolved solutes in blood plasma
5. Maintaining adequate fluid volume in the circulation system through blood proteins that prevent fluid loss is a _______ function of the blood