Skip to content
Back to quiz
6. Who developed the investment model?
- Rustbult and Van Lange
- Rollie and Duck
- Thibaut and Kelly
7. Buckhurst et al. found what?
- Recently broke up undergraduates experienced personal distress and growth
- Men were more likely to cite sexual reasons for relationship disatisfaction and women were more likely to cite emotional reasons
- Relationship therapy improves 2 thirds of relationship's quality
8. Rollie and Duck developed which study?
- Breakdown Model
- Investment Model
- Social Exchange Model
- Equity Model
9. Which process suggests that the partners break up then prepare different stories for different audiences?
- Grave-dressing process
- Resurrection process
10. What is the resurrection process?
- Individual grows and learns from this relationship to go onto future relationship
- Individual will seek out peers for support
- Partners break up then prepare different stories for different audiences
- Individual starts to question relationship, resent and brood on partner's faults
11. Which study found relationship therapy improves 2 thirds of relationship's quality?
- Christensen et al.
- Buckhurst et al.
- Rusbult and Van Lange