1. Which one of these is part of the Boston Matrix
- Cash Cow
- Clever Cow
- Courtney the Cow
- Cowardly Cow
- Confused Cow
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. True or False - Quantative data is data expressed in the form of opinions and judgements
3. What is product trial?
- When the product on trial is given to people for a certain price and asked to trial and test the product.
- When A consumer buys something for the first time and assess whether or not they want to buy it again.
- When a representative of a company sells a pitch to the consumers and asks them to trial the product.
- When the company send out a load of trial product to their consumers and ask for feedback.
4. True or False? Quality Assurance is making sure that the product is produced and delivered at every stage of the production process.
5. Which one of these is not part of the marketting mix?
Similar Business Studies resources: