1. Which of the following statements about collisions is correct?
- Only fast-moving particles collide with each other
- Collisions only happen if there is heat
- Reactions can happen if the colliding particles have enough energy
- All colliding particles have the same amount of energy
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What increases the rate of a reaction?
- Surface area
- All of the ones stated
- None of the ones stated
3. How does a catalyst increase the rate of reaction?
- Pushes the particles closer together
- Lowers the activation energy
- Makes the particles move faster
- Increases the energy of the reaction
4. What is the minimum amount of energy required for a reaction called?
- Activation Energy
- Catalyst energy
- Minimum energy
- Reactor energy
5. What is an Exothermic reaction?
- A reaction where the reactants are used up
- A reaction where heat energy is taken in
- A reaction where heat energy is given out
- A reaction where gas is given off