1. What did this experiment show?
- If a child was a low delayer in the first test then they would be a low delayer as a adult
- If a child is a low delayer in th first test then they would be a high delayer as an adult
- If a child is a high delayer in th first test then they would be a low delayer as an adult
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Were there more than one experiment taken place?
3. Was this case study ethical?
- Not really
- Not at all
4. What year did he get published?
5. What type of study was it?
- Longitudinal study
- Snapshot study