1. What are the two parts of the brain that compete with each other?
- Left hemisphere vs. right hemisphere
- Corrpus callosm vs. inferior gyrus
- Inferior frontal gyrus vs. ventral striatum
- Corrpus callosm vs. ventral striatum
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What kind of response takes place to a 'hot' cue?
3. Where did the study take place?
- New Zealand
4. What happens in the ventral striatum of the brain?
- Immediate rewards are recognised
- Decision making
5. What is meant by 'cognitive control'?
- The ability to suppress competing inappropriate thoughts or actions in favour of appropriate ones
- The ability to suppress competing inappropriate thoughts or actions in favour of inappropriate ones