1. What kind of response takes place to a 'hot' cue?
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where did the study take place?
- New Zealand
3. What are the two parts of the brain that compete with each other?
- Left hemisphere vs. right hemisphere
- Corrpus callosm vs. inferior gyrus
- Inferior frontal gyrus vs. ventral striatum
- Corrpus callosm vs. ventral striatum
4. What is the the role of the inferior frontal gyrus in the brain?
- Decision making
- Immediate rewards are recognised
5. What did low delayers do in the marshmallow test?
- Took the immediate reward by eating the marshmllow
- Used cooling techniques to distract themselves
- Didn't eat the marshmallow and ended up with two marshmallows
- Said they didn't like marshmallows