1. What did low delayers do in the marshmallow test?
- Took the immediate reward by eating the marshmllow
- Used cooling techniques to distract themselves
- Didn't eat the marshmallow and ended up with two marshmallows
- Said they didn't like marshmallows
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is meant by 'cognitive control'?
- The ability to suppress competing inappropriate thoughts or actions in favour of appropriate ones
- The ability to suppress competing inappropriate thoughts or actions in favour of inappropriate ones
3. Where did the study take place?
- New Zealand
4. What kind of response takes place to a 'hot' cue?
5. What is title of the study?
- Inferior frontal gyrus vs. ventral striatum
- Delay Gratification
- Hot cues vs. cool cues
- Low delayers vs. hot delayers