1. A diploid is cell that has 1 set of chromosomes
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these doesn't take place in interphase?
- The nucleus divides
- The duplicated chromosomes are checked
- The chromosomes are duplicated
- the cellular contents in duplicated
3. Which is the correct order of the stages of mitosis?
- Prophase, Metaphase, Anaphase, Telophase
- Anaphase, Metaphase, Prophase, Telophase
- Prophase, Anaphase, Telophase, Metaphase
- Prophase, Metaphase, Telophase, Anaphase
4. What is the division of yeast called?
5. Which reason is incorrect for why mitosis is imporant for organisms?
- Introduces variation
- Growth and repair
- Asexual reproduction
- Maintains the correct number of chromosomes