1. did Hitler value the radio?
- Yes, he placed all radio stations under Nazi control and frequently spoke. he ensured that every street and house had one.
- not really, he preferred to be seen on television
- no, he hated the radio. he thought is was wicked.
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. what happened to universities?
- researchers and lecturers had to swear loyalty or face dismissal.
- all were shut down and replaced with the Hitler youth
- there were riots and shootings
3. give an effect of the Berlin Olympics?
- it showed Germany as strong, efficient and powerful.
- as everything went wrong it showed Germany to be weak.
- it made Germany look ridiculous as Jesse Owens took 4 gold medals
4. why did the Nazi's campaign, even after election?
- to offend religious groups
- to continue to publicize Hitler and increase support
- to get votes for the next election that will never happen.
- to discourage support for the communists
5. did Hitler value the cinema?
- yes, all new films had to be checked and shown alongside a 45 minute newsreel showing German achievements.
- no Hitler hated the stuffy atmosphere of the cinema, by 1937 50% of all cinema's were blown up.
- yes, Hitler ordered 30 million to be built
Similar History resources: