1. How do you work out what group an element is in without the periodic table?
- the number of electrons on the outer shell
- the number of electrons the atom has
- the number of shells (energy levels) the atom has
- the sum of the number of electrons and protons the atom has
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. In the flame test what colour flame does sodium compounds produce?
3. What is covalent bonding?
- When atoms keep their electrons
- Where 2 atoms share one or more electrons to gain a full outer shell
- When atoms share electrons
- When atoms gain or lose electrons
4. What is the symbol equation for lithium + water-->lithium hydroxide + hydrogen?
- 2Li + 2H^2O --> LiOH +H^2
- 2Li + 2H^2O --> 2LiOH +H^2
- 2Li + 2H^2O --> 2LiOH
- Li + H^2O --> 2LiOH + H^2
5. What is the ppt of chloride?