1. Which of the following is not a main spelling error made by children when developing writing?
- Over/under genralisation
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following cues do children use to read?
- Lexical cues
3. What is assimilation?
- Changing one consonant or vowel for another
- Repeating one whole syllable
- Substituting one sound for another
4. Which one of the following is a function word?
5. What does LASS stand for?
- Langauge Acquisition Support System
- Langauge Acquisition Sound System
- Language Acquisition Syntax Scaffolding