1. Leibnitz was promise what if he succeeded with his designs?
- Lifetime supply of windmills to carry on business
- Lifetime pension, designs worked!
- Lifetime pension, designs didn't work tho
- Lifetime prison, luckily designs didn't work
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Sentinent Monads:
- Capable of consciousness pleasure and pain, voluntary focusing of attention
- I'm tired can I go home?
- Involuntary focusing of attention, incapable of consciousness pleasure and pain
- Capable of focusing on attention with no ability to understand pain and pleasure
3. Rational Monads are best described as:
- rationally stable, capable of apperception, atheists
- their ideas received media attention, searched for God's approval, however incapable of apperception
- close to God, rational analysis, capable of apperception, ideas receive attention
- close to God, capable of perception, rationally analytical
4. Simple Monads:
- Indistinct unconscious perception = all things have it
- Distinct unconscious perception = some things have it
- Conscious but indistinct perception = most things have it
- Stupid people with no brains
5. Monads are unlike who's idea of interactional parallelism between mind and body?