1. Rational Monads are best described as:
- close to God, rational analysis, capable of apperception, ideas receive attention
- close to God, capable of perception, rationally analytical
- rationally stable, capable of apperception, atheists
- their ideas received media attention, searched for God's approval, however incapable of apperception
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Monads are unlike who's idea of interactional parallelism between mind and body?
3. Leibniz's political career was where?
- The house of Berlin
- The house of Hanover
- The house of Hermiver
4. Sentinent Monads:
- Capable of consciousness pleasure and pain, voluntary focusing of attention
- Involuntary focusing of attention, incapable of consciousness pleasure and pain
- Capable of focusing on attention with no ability to understand pain and pleasure
- I'm tired can I go home?
5. In the Scientific Revolution, what did Locke look to experiment?
- An observation, rather than ancient texts for certainty
- Ancient texts
- Modern texts to compare to ancient ones