1. Early modern scientists believed that women were...
- incapable of witnessing because they had no brain
- not allowed to witness, as their reputation was not trustworthy
- not allowed to publish anything, but could witness
- smarter than men and should always witness
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did the Molyneux Problem show?
- Our past experiences create false images in our heads
- Experience does not create necessary truth, it merely brings them out
- Images don't allow for reality they just justify it
- That CHIP is worthless
3. In the Scientific Revolution, what did Locke look to experiment?
- An observation, rather than ancient texts for certainty
- Modern texts to compare to ancient ones
- Ancient texts
4. Rational Monads are best described as:
- close to God, rational analysis, capable of apperception, ideas receive attention
- their ideas received media attention, searched for God's approval, however incapable of apperception
- close to God, capable of perception, rationally analytical
- rationally stable, capable of apperception, atheists
5. Leibnitz was promise what if he succeeded with his designs?
- Lifetime supply of windmills to carry on business
- Lifetime pension, designs worked!
- Lifetime pension, designs didn't work tho
- Lifetime prison, luckily designs didn't work