1. According to Karasz, which group identifies more with biological explanations for depression?
- South Asian
- European Americans
- African Americans
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is Becks negative triad?
- A pessimistic view of the self, the world, and the future
- A pessimistic view of the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
- Negative schema, cognitive biases and low self worth
3. Twin studies are not always infallible because...
- Twins have the same environment in childhood
- Even MZ twins have tiny genetic differences
4. Why might GP diagnoses be less valid than others?
- They are less objective as they know the patient
- They aren't specialists of depression
- GP's see too many patients
5. Which method determines the severity of depression?
- The Beck Depression Inventory
- The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders