1. What did Main&Weston find when evaluating the strange situation?
- Nothing, this is not a real study
- Disorganised children have a severe attachment disorder
- Children behave differently depending on the caregiver they are with
- Japan has a lot of Insecure-Resistant children
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does learning theory link attachment to?
- An infant's mother
3. Which country values dependence?
- The UK
4. Who proposed the idea of opperant conditioning?
- Dollard and Miller
5. How will a child 'protest' in the PDD model?
- They will scream when a career tries to comfort them
- They will try to escape their cot
- The will cry, panic and call for their mother
- The will go on hunger strike