1. Why does this happen here?
- Because of the free particles
- Because of the dense particles
- Because the particles move as a wave
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. Define Diffusion
- Diffusion is when particles disperse
- Diffusion is the spreading out of particles from an area of high concentration to one of low concentration
- Diffusion is when particles disperse from an area of low concentration to one of high concentration
3. The bigger the difference in concentration
- The faster the diffusion rate
- The slower the diffusion rate
- The quicker the particles halt
4. What is the relevance of cell membranes to diffusion?
- Dissolved substances can move in and out of cells by diffusion
- Cell membranes stop diffusion
- Diffusion moves out of cells through diffusion
5. Where does diffusion happen?
- Solids and solutions
- Solutions and gases
- Liquids and gases