1. Somerset's style of government was...
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. The device to alter the succession aimed to put _______ on the throne...
- Mary Tudor
- Lady Jane Grey
- Mary Stuart
- Elizabeth Tudor
3. Northumberland assumed the role of...
- Lord President of the Council
- Lord Protector of the Council
- Supreme Head of the Council
- Supreme Protector of the Council
4. In which year did the Western Rebellion and Ketts Rebellion take place?
5. In what year did Somerset fall from power?