1. What does POP3 stand for?
- Point of Presence
- Popular of People 3
- Post Office Protocol 3
- Paying of Post 3
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does IMAP stand for?
- Instantly Message Add Protocol
- Internet Mail Adding Protocol
- Internet Message Access Protocol
- Instant Mail Access Protocol
3. What is the role of the IMAP protocol?
- Passes the email to the client
- It sends a message to another protocol
- It is used in emails on the web
- Passes the email to the server
4. What are the three protocols for email?
- FTP, HTML, CSS
- IP, TCP, NAP
- SMTP, POP3, IMAP
- MAP, PPC, TP
5. What does SMTP stand for?
- Simple Message Text Protocol
- Simple Mail Transfer Protocol
- Sample Male Transition Pay
- Sample Message Transfer Protocol
Similar ICT resources: