1. What is an example of an objective?
- Advertise to become known.
- To breakeven
- To make a large profit in the next year.
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a potential aim of a small business?
- To make a profit/ breakeven.
- To become extremely popular.
- To expand as soon as possible
- to employ as many people as possible
3. What is an entrepreneur?
- Someone who is shy and doesn't speak up much.
- Someone who is willing to take risks in order to start a business.
- Someone who isn't involved in negotiating.
- Someone who is employed by a large company.
4. What is a business plan?
- A document that sets out what the business intends to acheive.
- A document showing the uncertainties of the business.
- A document showing the earning of each employee
- A document showing where the work shall take place.
5. What is a secondary sector of industry?
- A business that turns resources into products.
- A business that uses raw materials.
- A business that provides a service.
- A business that uses second hand research.
Similar Business Studies resources: