1. the two steps for the synthesis of a dye from phenylamine
- diazotisation and heating
- diazotisation and coupling
- coupling and diazotion
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What type of bond is formed around the lone pair and the proton?
- A dative covalent bond
- A pie bond
- A hydrogen bond
3. what molecule is needed to synthesis a primary aliphatic amine?
- a diazonium salt
- a haloalkane
- a secondary amine
4. What part of the amine forms the bond?
- the lone pair on the nitrogen atom
- the lone pair on the hydrogen atoms
- the nitrogen atom
5. what process needs to be carried out for the synthesis of aromatic amines?
- heated under reflux
- dissolved in water