1. Who was the Battle of the Spurs against?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. When was the Eltham Ordinances
3. How did Wolsey die?
- He was ill
- He was poisoned, supposedly by Cromwell, another close friend of Henry viii
- He got executed
- He fell down some steps on the way to meet his wife Madeleine of Portugal
4. When did Wolsey become chief minister?
5. What helped Wolsey become so high in power?
- His father was an old fried of Henry vi
- His ruthlessness and charm
- The fact he was already wealthy and not a peasant
- He was really kind and jolly and the King liked that.