1. Who was the Battle of the Spurs against?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the Scriptural Arguments about?
- The reasoning Wolsey had with the Pope on whether or not divorce was a papal policy
- The argument between Charles V and Henrry viii on who would invade France first.
- The validity of Henry and Catherine marriage which relied on her word that her marriage to Prince Arthur was not cosummated.
- The argument between the pope and Wolsey on who would become the King's chief minister
3. What were Diplomatic Manoeuvres
- Henry and Anne Boleyn's life in the privy chamber
- Charles V's decision not to support the supposed divorce as Catherine of Aragon is his Aunt.
- A change in the way Wolsey though-he decided on an alliance with France rather than Spain
- Henry and Wolsey setting up a new position for England in Europe
4. When was the Treaty of London?
5. When did Henry join the Holy League?