1. What is the equation for combustion?
- Hydrogen + Oxygen - Carbon Dioxide + Water (+energy)
- Oxygen + Hydrogen - Carbon Dioxide + Water (+energy)
- Hydrogen + Oxygen - Carbon Dioxide (+energy)
- Hydrogen + Oxygen + Water (+energy)
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What stored energy is in a Torch?
- Chemical Potential
- Chemical Potential Energy
3. Name all types of stored energy...
- Light energy, Sound energy, Thermal energy, Elastic Potential, Gravitational Potential energy, Kinetic energy, Chemical Potential, Eletrical energy
- Gravitational energy
- Chemical energy
- Elastic energy
4. What does an unrenewable soure of energy mean?
- Something that can't be reused
- The opposit of renewable
5. What does a renewable source of energy mean?
- Something that can be reused!
- Something that is renewable