1. The Korean war almost lead to a third world war because many US advisers...
- wanted to use an atomic bomb
- wanted to use a hydrogen bomb
- believed invading the USSR was vital to containing communism
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Truman dismissed General McArthur in April 1951 because...
- he threatened to destroy China unless China were to surrender
- he mislead troops causing many casualties
- he believed the US should have dropped out of the Korean war
3. Communism was growing in the far east, which country became communist in 1949?
- North Vietnam
4. The Korean War consisted of frequent border clashes until what year?
5. The UN troops landed in September and by October had...
- found themselves in a stalemate with the North Korean People's Army
- conquered nearly all of North Korea
- suffered great losses in numbers of troops