1. Communism was growing in the far east, which country became communist in 1949?
- North Vietnam
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. The Korean War consisted of frequent border clashes until what year?
3. In 1950 the Americans were driven back, North Korea had been recaptured and troops were advancing into South Korea. Where were these troops from?
- The USSR
4. Who was the US General leading the UN troops?
- General McArthur
- General Moore
- General Nixon
5. Truman dismissed General McArthur in April 1951 because...
- he threatened to destroy China unless China were to surrender
- he mislead troops causing many casualties
- he believed the US should have dropped out of the Korean war