1. In hot conditions, the athlete's body temperature may rise. This affects the working of
- White blood cells
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. An athlete who drinks too much water will probably gain
3. The rise in the number of people suffering from measles can be described as
- an epidemic
4. What do white blood cells do?
- Ingest pathogens, producing anti-toxins, producing anti-bodies
- Creating blood
5. What was thalidomide used for?
- Companies desperate to make money gave it to pregnant women to prevent morning sickness
- Sick dogs