1. what is a concordant coastline?
- soft rock, hard rock and soft rock again
- band of hard rock, soft rock then hard rock again parallel to the coast
- meets the coastline at 90 degrees
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is mass movement?
- sea levels changing
- downwards movement of regolith because of gravity
- trees falling because of gravity
3. what does a littoral zone consist of?
- inland, nearshore and offshore
- backshore, nearshore and offshore
- inland, offshore and backshore
4. chalk is porous
5. what is eustatic change?
- global warming
- changing sea levels
- changing land levels