1. What type of leader was Tony Blair
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. The Prime Minister is 'first among equals'
3. Individual Ministerial Responsibility means what?
- Ministers must uphold the collective face of government
- Ministers are responsible for their own actions and those of their department
- Ministers must resign if they disagree with government policy
4. Which of these is a main function of the Cabinet?
- To allow the PM to make all the key decisions
- To uphold the collective face of government
- To agree with the PM
5. What convention binds minsters to agreeing with government policy in public?
- Salisbury Convention
- Parliamentary Sovereignty
- Collective Responsibility
- Individual Ministerial Responsibility
Similar Government & Politics resources: