1. What is an example of a push factor for migration?
- High Wages
- War or Natural disaster
- Good Standard of living
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the population pyramid for stage 1 look like?
- wide top, wide bottom
- wide bottom, thin top
- thin top, thin bottom
- thin bottom, wide top
3. In what stage of the demographic transition model does natural increase occur?
- Stage 3
- Stage 1
- Stage 2
- Stage 5
4. Which of these is NOT a positive impact of migration to the host country?
- New shops and cultures introduced
- Population increase
- Catholic Church attendance increase
- Economy boosted / more taxes payed
5. What are the four main stratergies to cope with an ageing population?
- Increased taxes, increased retirement age, encouraging immigration and encouraging larger families.
- Increased taxes, decreased retirement age, encouraging immigration, encouraging smaller families
- More free transport for older people, increased taxes, increased retirement age, more elderly provisions
- Improved medical facilities, increased retirement age, encouraging immigration and encouraging larger families.