1. How much money did the British public raise for the relief?
- £3 million
- £3 billion
- £372 million
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many people were seriously injured?
- 6 million
3. What aid was given?
- food, shelter, medicine, clothing, water
- tents, blankets, bowls
- bottles, materials for houses, matresses
- food and water
4. How was the Indian Ocean tsunami caused?
- indian plate subducting under eurasian plate
- indo-australian plate subducting under eurasian plate
- eurasian plate subducting under indo-australian plate
- indo-australian plate colliding with eurasian plate
5. Which was the worst affected country?