1. We do a goodwill to...
- we will be rewarded
- it makes us happy
- it is the right thing
- it is our duty
- it is the right action
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. One of the formulations of the categorical imperative is similar to the golden rule in Christina Ethics whihc one is it?
- kingdom of ends
- good will and duty
- ends and means principle
- ought implies can
3. "Act only according to that maxim whereby you can at the same time will that it should become a universal law" Kant calls this...
- The formula of the Law of Nature
- The formulation of what is right
- The formula of universalisability
- The means to an ends principle
- the doughnut principle
4. What is Kant's theory based on?
5. What is the problem of lying in accordance with Kant?
- You are allowed to lie about small things but not big things
- it allows too much
- it is too absolute it doesnt allow for saving people
- he says that you can lie as long as you get ahead with it
- it's not human