1. What Are The 3 Types Of Delegated Legislation?
- By-Laws, Statutory Instruments & Orders In Council
- Parliament, ADR & Mediation
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why Is Delegated Legislation Needed?
- parliament does not have time to contemplate and debate every small detail of complex regulations, as it only has a limited amount of time to pass legislation
- Because Parliament Have Less Work
3. The Control of Delegated Legislation?
- The Enabling (or parent) Act
- All Acts Under Children
4. Whats A Criticism of Delegated Legislation
- Lack Of Democracy
- Theres A Lot Of Publicity
5. Advantages Of Delegated Legislation?
- Saves Parliamentary Time.
- It Makes Bin Men Look Good