1. What are the four P's?
- Product, Promotion, Planning, Price
- Place, Price, Product, Promotion
- Place, Position, Product, Price
- Profit, Price, Planning, Promotion
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Name one competitive postition stategy
- Market Challenger
- Market Penetration
3. What is a marketing strategy?
- A product or service
- A strategy whereby the business can attack the market
- Medium or long term plan of how a firms key marketing objectives are to be achieved
- A group of customers from the marketing that have similar sets of characteristics
4. Where does marketing strategy come from?
- Annual Reports
- They can be formed from the SWOT analysis
- Market Research
- Growth Strategies
5. Name ONE section to Ansoff's Matrix