1. Which of these did NOT happen in the Public health act, 1948
- clearing away the deceased off the streets
- set up board of health
- appoint a local medical officer
- build a sewer system
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was a symptom of the black death?
- skin turning black
3. What did taxes NOT fund in the NHS (1948)
- organ donation
- treatment by dentists and opticians
- seeing a GP
- health visitors for pregnant women
4. Who discovered penicillin?
- Gerhard Domagk
- Von Behring's
- Dr. Hata
5. Who led a team of nurses during the crimean war?
- Holly Horwood
- Your mom
- Florence nightingale
- Hope Wells
Similar History resources: