1. what does retrieval do?
- pulling something from your LTM to your STM
- fetches a stick
- helps visualise short term memory
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. what does LOPs stand for?
- Levels of Processing
- Learning of Psychology
- Levels of Psychodynamics
3. who produced the working memory model
- atkinson and shiffrin
- badely and snitch
4. what transfers STM to LTM
5. what is the purpose of the phonological loop?
- where long term memory is held throught a persons life
- it is a temporary storage system for short term memory
- a part of the brain where memory is created